EMT April 10, 2013 at 9:05 AM Hello! Just stopping by to let you know I have nominated your blog for a Liebster award.
So our nominator is The Five Dog Blog
Please visit http://thefivedogblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html for all the information!
So, we have a couple of minutes and here goes....
The following was excerpted from The Five Dog Blog:
I'm relatively new to the blogging world and was not familiar with the Liebster Award and what it
I figure it's kind of like a chain letter - a blogger to blogger award. And even though it's a chain letter, it's still fun to get to know other bloggers! Apparently, liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Seriously, that is a lot of adjectives for one damn word! Maybe some of my German friends can tell me if that's a real translation or just chain letter nonsense.
Right, so time to pay it forward. Liebster rules:
- List the nominator's blog on your blog roll with a link.
- Answer a set of 11 questions asked by the nominator.
- Provide a list of 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 qualified blogs (less than 200 followers) for the Liebster Award and let them know through a post on their blog page.
- Provide a set of 11 questions for the nominated blogs to answer.
- Display the award on your blog!
Questions for me to answer:
- Describe yourself in one word. Passionate
- If you had a time machine, would you travel to the future or to the past? Future when all dogs are saved!
- What is your favorite city? San Francisco when I'm in Austin and Austin when I'm in Frisco
- Do you write more than one blog? Sure do!
- What is your favorite time of day? Morning when I'm full of energy...
- If you could have lunch with a famous person, from past or present, who would it be? Bob Dylan
- Coffee or tea? (Or neither?) Coffee ... and tea, but mainly coffee
- What is your favorite flower? Carnation
- What do you like best about blogging? The pictures
- What is your favorite season? Fall in Austin, Texas
- What is your favorite movie? The Incredible Journey..the original with Bodger, Teo and Luath
Random factoids about myself:
- Guilty pleasure...the Houswives shows
- I listen to music all the time
- I am a great dancer
- I really do like people and believe there are more good people than bad people.
- I used to hate pit bulls.
- I think I'm a teenage boy in an old lady's body
- I'm really a cat freak...confirmed ailurophile
- I try to be a vegan every day and fail
- ALF are my all time heros
- All the animals communicate with my friend who tells me what they say
- I am very spiritual
Questions for my nominees to answer:
- What animal would you come back as?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your pet's name?
- Who is your hero?
- When you have only thirty minutes, what do you do?
- What is your hobby?
- Favorite song?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite movie?
- Do you have a pit bull story?
- What is your Indian spirit guide?