Thursday, March 3, 2011

Benny and the food channel

Today I got to visit at Doug's and watch the crowd get their raw lunch. Benny was really one of the pack today. He came running out to say 'hi' when I arrived with the Hare Today order. I believe he was happy to see me, but probably interested in what might be in all those boxes.

I got to see Miss Holly Berry. She is such a loving sweet girl. I cannot believe I haven't had more inquiries about her. She is a doll. I know she'll get a nice home, but you can tell she is just waiting for her special person to come along.

Before, I started writing on this blog and it just up and disappeared. I think that's because I was upset about Buddy, Arky and Baxter dying and started writing a bunch of negative stuff. I'll have plenty of time to write negative, but now when things like this happen, I really believe it's a reminder from Benny to stay positive. I had an epiphany today. All of a sudden, it dawned on me if I can remain clear and positive, the animals might communicate with me. I sure hope so. I'm willing to give it a shot.

So here it goes...positive vibe...the real food channel...watching Benny eat...


Benny living the good life at Doug's...eating a healthy raw diet..with an audience...


Miss Holly Berry waiting for her forever home...but cared for lovingly by Doug...


And the secret to true happiness...






No comments:

Post a Comment