Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here Comes 2011 and No Sign of Relief in the Forecast...It's Raining Dogs!!!

It's hard to not lose your faith when there are so many needy dogs and cats. I really believe the situation is worse today than it's ever been. At least, I haven't had much of a chance to check the statistics. This week has been especially awful. The dogs in Wasco, a tiny shelter near Bakersfield are fighting sodden kennels due to flooding.

The dogs at Shafter which is right next to Wasco are facing a fate worse than floods. Shafter is overcrowded and six of these dogs are scheduled to die tomorrow including Mona, the black and white girl in the first video and Natasha, the puppy in the second video.

I am trying as hard as I can to sell books so I can save more dogs, but the sales are slow. If only I could figure out how to sell books as fast and these breeders are creating more dogs and cats....dang! For now, I'm just gonna network, network, network and pray, pray, pray.....surely these puppies and pit bulls can catch a break!








No comments:

Post a Comment