Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12, 2009

Was supposed to do a fundraiser today, but got the day wrong! It was tomorrow instead of today, so I'm updating this new blog site. Tomorrow, Sunday, we meaning me, will be at the Barnes and Nobles at Hill Country Galleria in Austin, TX wrapping Christmas gifts for pit bulls. I hope we are able to raise some money.

This week was tough. Although we have a couple of people interested in some of the dogs in California, the poor dogs in Texas are in jeopardy. There were four beautiful pit bulls given up by a man in McKinney due to losing his home. Whatever his issues are today, you can tell this man really took care of these dogs. We have been scrambling all over the internet trying to find a place for these guys and Karla, the lady who was organizing stepped up to the plate and took all FOUR dogs into her own home. Whenever I see this kind of human kindness in our old sad world, I'm so happy to be doing what I am doing. I just wish I could do more. These dogs can be viewed at:





No comments:

Post a Comment