Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 13, 2009

Today I'm trying to raise money for the pit bulls by wrapping gifts at Barnes and Nobles. I guess nobody feels very much like Christmas in 70 degree sunshine, but I'm hoping maybe a good natured elf who loves pit bulls might drop a dollar or two in our collection jar.

I'm thinking about the four pit bulls who were given up by their owner Friday due to his home being taken away. This is a time to remember there is a greater good and a higher power taking care of these dogs. Special thank you to Karla who gave these dogs a temporary place to stay...imagine taking in four dogs! Karla, you are a true earth angel!

We just got word that Yancy has been adopted! Thank you so much, Sue! Yancy has been waiting and waiting for a great home and is headed to her new home right now. Lori and Paul are driving her...speaking of earth angels. Lori and Paul make it Christmas time year round for these special dogs with their great group, Good Newz Pittie Pups.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing people passionate about saving animals!! Tonight weighing heavy on my heart is a female pitbul pup, just 2.5 months old in Lancaster, CA.
    This is a facebook page with the info:
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=135013929868727&comments&ref=notif&notif_t=note_reply#!/photo.php?pid=227444&id=100000662675209&ref=mf
    I AM BEGGING FOR HELP ... THIS LITTLE ONE IS BREAKING MY HEART!!! I HAVE CONTACTED RESCUES, REPOSTED HER AND SHARED ... IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete