Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pit Bull stabbed by vicious neighbor 13 times!!


"Some of you can relate.... for 4 long years we have been buying our house on a land contract. finally no more moving due to the breed of dogs we have right? WRONG!"

This hideous account is quoted from Rachel Baird, a responsible pit bull owner whose dog was viciously stabbed by a neighbor who lured 'Junior' to the fence on the dog's home property!

"It is documented with the police dept. several times that our neighbors have threatened our dogs the whole 4 yrs. We have other witnesses that say they've heard the neighbors will stop at nothing til our dogs are dead or we move."

"In this small town they must be related to one of the cops, because they never done nothing in our defense. 4 long years of them calling the police on us twice a week and cps twice a month. I have put in a nice privacy fence to protect our dogs and security cameras to prove that every time they call its a false report and still nothing happens to them."

"Junior Reed is the guy's name. He has poked at them with a iron poker. police did nothing.. the police did nothing. Last week he poisoned my female dog."

"THIS WEEK HE LURED MY DOG OUT OF THE YARD AND LEAD HIM OVER TO HIS HOUSE."

"My dog barked at him only never bit him or anything for that matter. He stabbed my dog in the face 3 times."

"The police showed up and maced my dog and my 12 year old son. When I asked to file a complaint the cop told me, "if i didn't shut my mouth, i was going to jail for disorderly conduct."

"My sons face burning and my dogs face burning off; the cop made me stay out there while he ran my name for warrant instead of letting me assist my animal and my son."

"And guess who has to go to court over the whole thing? Yup, me. The cops said my dog attacked the neighbor. I said, "how bad are the injuries?"

"He (policeman) said, "What do you mean?"

"I said, "from my dog biting or attacking them."

"He (policeman) said, "my (owner's) dog didn't bite nothing. There were no injuries except to my dog and my son."
"They have won. We will be leaving our home."

"Today, Junior (neighbor) rode thru our alley whistling for our dogs."





"It will never stop and the police will never protect us. I hope this story goes viral!"Junior's owner, Adrianna Catt has shared this plea for help on her Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. This woman is A notable lair and thief in our community. She recently shot a pit-bull on the same property for attacking a guest. This one attacked her neighbor on his own property. What I say is public information. Please research for yourselves. Her boy was not pepper sprayed by police when she sent him out there to interfere for some reason. Someone needs to rescue these innocent animals and children from this evil woman.

    ReplyDelete