Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dog to be shot in Oklahoma

This is urgent, folks. Marietta, Oklahoma...transport available to Texas for anyone who will save this pup! Very sweet dog! Info below. Please someone.. Help.

My friend's boss is ordering him to shoot a dog that is on their company property. The dog is apparently very sweet, and my friend is begging for someone to help the dog before something happens to her. I believe this is in southern OK, and the area is not exactly enlightened when it comes to animals nor do the shelters get much public attention. Basically, she seems to have a death sentence whichever way you look at it where she is now. .

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155783277973088&set=a.84110663087.80395.653103087&type=3&theater

I'm quite sure I could transport her if there is someone who could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment